ICASTEC is a vocational school. We take pride in all-person development of students, internship program & value-adding progression pathways.
ICASTEC is well recognized
- Awarded World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS) Recognition of Quality Culinary Education, since 2011
- Registered with SSG (Skillsfuture Singapore) EduTrust School & Approved Training Organisation (ATO)
- Academic & Industrial Partnership
- Special project with Singapore Navy … since 2010
ICASTEC recognises the importance of Holistic Education and preparation of our students for personal development, career and life
- English Medium & Environment
- Connecting to the Real-World
- Positive mind-set and attitude “serve with pride, lead the change” for life
ICASTEC offers opportunities for “After-School” Progressions
- Internship – Singapore Experience… with compulsory internship program supported by Ministry of Manpower
- Progression Study with ICASTEC & pathways to 3rd-Country
Latest News & Events
Certificate in Food & Beverage and Catering Operation
Certificate in Culinary Skills
Diploma in Food & Beverage and Catering Management
Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Catering Management
What Students Say
PANDYA BHAWESHKUMARDiploma in Hospitality and Hotel Management
Mitter JaspalAdvanced Diploma in Restaurant and Catering Management
I can continue to work in Singapore on S.Pass after my Internship
“I had a great time training and studying with ICASTEC. I learnt lots of things that I have not learnt before. Thanks ICASTEC and all the teachers that have taught me and I got so good that I can continue to work in Singapore on S.Pass after my Internship. Thanks a lot.”Luu Thi Ai LyDiploma in Culinary Management
Susheel KumarDiploma in Food & Beverage and Catering Management
“ICASTEC college’s staff is very good and helpful and also I enjoyed my Industrial Attachment a lot.”
This is my first greatest experience in overseas with ICASTEC College Singapore. The teachers are very helpful for me and all other students as well. I am very happy to join this college.
My Industrial Attachment experience with Soup Restaurant, Orchard Road was very good, all the staff of restaurant was so good to me.ShalluAdvanced Diploma in Restaurant and Catering Management
All the trainers in college are well educated which is very important so they can train students well.
I am very thankful to all my trainers. I am very thankful to college for finding a very good attachment for me. I have done my IA with RedDot BrewHouse which is very good company in Singapore.
It was really a good experience with RedDot. I feel lucky that I am the past of RedDot BrewHouseIshantDiploma in Food & Beverage and Catering Management
Nguyen Xuan HaiCTH Diploma in Hospitality Management
Wu YeCTH Diploma in Hospitality Management
Want to know more about our programmes?