Fee Collection & Protection
Step 1: Compile Required Documents
For application to be processed, the following documents are required:
- Completed application form
- Birth Certificate (with Parent’s names indicated)
- Highest Education Qualification Certificate
- Testimonials from previous employers, where applicable
- Financial Statement
- Photocopy of Passport
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
Acceptance of enrolment is subjected to submission of documents as stated above.
Applications are to be sent to ICAS Training and Education College (ICASTEC) Pte Ltd.
Step 2: Application
Upon receipt of application documents, you are required to send a non – refundable application fee of S$321.00 (inclusive of 7% GST) to ICASTEC.
Modes of Payment
There are a few ways to make payment:
- Cheque – Note: Cheque is to be made in Singapore
- Cashier’s order
- Bank draft
- Telegraphic Transfer
Account Details of ICAS Training & Education College
Account: ICAS Training & Education College (ICASTEC) Pte Ltd
Account No: 010-903128-6
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 010
Swiss Code: DBSSSGSG
Branch Name: DBS South Bridge
Address: DBS Bank Ltd, 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central,
Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Fee Protection Scheme (FPS)
As required under the EduTrust for Singapore private school, ICASTEC has signed up with Lonpac Insurance Bhd for fee protection insurance scheme.
The FPS serves to protect the student’s fees in the event that ICASTEC is unable to continue operations due to insolvency, and/or regulatory closure. In addition, the FPS protects the student if the PEI fails to pay penalties or return fees to the student arising from judgments made against it by the Singapore courts.
School Fee Payment
Students shall make payment only after signing contract and to make course fee payment to school based on the Instalment Schedule shown in the student contract.
The school shall ensure clear communication and verification fee protection as follows:
- Students shall be briefed on FPS at orientation briefing
- The school shall monitor school fee payment and prepare to purchase insurance within 7 working days after receipt of school fee payment from student.
- The insurance coverage will commence from the date of payment receipt till the due date of next payment or the end of course date (as stated in the contract) whichever is earlier.
- Students shall receive the original “Certificate of Insurance” for Insurance Scheme together with “school fee receipt” upon reporting school and after payment is made.
- In the event of withdrawal and/or dismissal, students will be informed that their student pass shall be cancelled together with the insurance scheme (within 3 working days)
- Otherwise, their fee protection scheme shall be enforced until their student is cancelled at the end of the course.
Please click on the button to download the Lonpac Insurance Certificate. Download
Medical Insurance Coverage
ICASTEC has appointed NTUC INCOME INSURANCE CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED as the medical insurance provider. This is a Group Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance Policy, and it is compulsory for international students, and optional for local students.
- Registered Students during the duration of course (contract)
- 24-hour Medical insurance coverage (for school related activities):
- Coverage limit of SGD 20,000 per student(B2 Ward in Government Hospital)
- Claim Procedure
- Claim Form
- Original receipt
- Paid by student first
- Subject to approval by insurance company
Student who is in need should contact school emergency phone number for advice. The school shall do the followings:
- Advise the student on entitlement and procedure
- Issue school letter for hospital pertaining to student status and medical insurance certificate
- Serve as contact point for the hospital until student is discharged
List of Student Support Services
|Course Enquiry||Course Enquiry
Progression Pathway Application
|Sales & Marketing /
|Admission||First-Day Reporting (to College)||Student Service & Admin|
|ICA Appointment (collection of Student Pass)|
|Academics||Application for Leave / Absence||Trainer /
|Career / Education Path|
|Examination||Timetable, Results & Certificate||Student Service & Admin|
|Arrival and Airport Pick-up||
Student Service & Admin
|Home Stay and Accommodation|
|Refund of course fee|
|Transfer / Withdrawal of Course|
|Emergency and Insurance Claims|
|Counselling||Feedback / Grievance / Dispute and Complaint||Counsellor|
|Industrial Attachment||Industrial Attachment Placement||Student Service & Admin|
|Fee Matters||Application Fee Payment||Accounts|
|FPS Insurance Payment|
|Audio –Visual Resources||Student Service & Admin|
|Website / Noticeboard||Content & Information||Quality Assurance|
“Channels of Communications”
The overall channels of communications between school and the students are as follows:
- Website: Open information
- School Noticeboard: School and general update
- Student Portal: General and personalised info
- Email: Exchanges of formal but ad-hoc information
- Emergency Hand-Phone: SMS for short-notice and/or emergency
Administration Operation Hours: 10am to 4pm (Monday to Friday)
General Course Related enquiry:
Updated: September 2017
Committee for Private Education (CPE) is part of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
The Committee for Private Education (CPE) was appointed by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Board in October 2016 to carry out its functions and powers relating to private education under the Private Education Act. The CPE is supported by a team of dedicated staff from SSG to regulate the sector, provide student services, consumer education and facilitate capability development efforts to uplift standards in the local private education industry.
Click HERE to see Committee members