Admission Information for Singaporean & PR
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR SINGAPOREAN/ SINGAPORE AND/OR PERMANENT RESIDENCE
In order for your application to be processed, please enclose the following:
- Completed application form (This is available under ‘Application Forms’ download section)
- Highest education qualification certificate if the original is not in English, translated copy will be required.
- Testimonials from previous employers and or academic/professional testimonial, where applicable
- Photocopy of passport or NRIC
- 4 passport size photographs with white background
- Birth certificate
Acceptance of application is subjected to submission of documents as stated above.
Applications are to be sent or through mail or submit in person to
ICASTEC Admin Office
Tel: +65 6535 4187
Fax: +65 6535 9692
Each application received is considered on its own merits, taking into account educational, professional and personal experience (please refer to entry requirements section). applications should be submitted at least eight (8) weeks before the commencement date. Upon receipt of application documentsby the school; you are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of S$321.00 to ICASTEC.
ICASTEC accepts cheque,cashier’s order and bankdraft for application fee. All cheques, cashier’s order and bankdraft are to be made in Singapore Dollars payable to:
ICAS Training & Education College (ICASTEC) Pte Ltd.
- Account Name: ICAS Training and Education College (ICASTEC) Pte Ltd
- Account No: 010-903128-6
- Bank Code: 7171
- Branch Code: 010
- Swiss Code: DBSSSGSG
- Branch Name: DBS South Bridge
- Address: DBS Bank Ltd, 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
- Minimum Age: 16 years old for local, 18 years old for foreigner
- Academic Level: Secondary School education, High School or equivalent
- Language Proficiency: IELTS 3.5 or equivalent
- Minimum Age: 16 years old for local, or 18 years old for foreigner
- Academic Level: Completed secondary school, or any 5 Subjects pass with Grade 5 and above at GCE ‘N’ Level, or any 3 subjects pass with C6 and above at GCE ‘O’ Level, or equivalent Certificate
- Language Proficiency: A pass in English with grade 5 and above at GCE N Level, or Pass in English with grade C6 and above at GCE O Level, or IELTS 4.5 or equivalent
- Work Experience (If Applicable): Matured candidate who is above 18 years old with at least lower secondary school education and at least 2 years of working experiences
ADVANCED DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES:
- Minimum Age: 16 years old for (local, or 18 years old for foreigner)
- Academic Level: Diploma in F&B, or Hospitality or equivalent
- Language Proficiency: A pass in English with Grade C6 and above at GCE O Level, or IELTS 5.5, or equivalent
- Work Experience (If applicable): Mature candidate who is above 18 years old with at least secondary school education and at least 5 years of relevant working experiences (with 1 year of experience in supervisory role)
- All applicants will be informed in writing regarding the outcome of their application. An electronic copy of the Letter of Acceptanceto the email address provided.
- You will need to sign and return the Letter of Acceptance to confirm your place.
- Full payment of fees is to be made to ICASTEC account one month before course commencement (for Singaporeans/Singapore PR).
Note: ICASTEC and our academic partners reserve the right to withdraw an offer of admission and cancel the enrolment of any person where such an offer was made on the basis of incomplete or inaccurate information supplied by the applicant.