The Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR C2) is the advanced level qualification that will provide students with the broad knowledge and understanding to be a confident and independent user of English Language. Students will have the capacity to deal with material which is academic or cognitively demanding, and to use language to good effect at a level of performance which may in certain respects be more advanced than that of an average native speaker.
On successful completion of the Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR C2) course the students shall foster a positive attitude to the learning of English with following abilities:
• Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
• Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
• Can express themselves spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations
Course Duration & Method of Assessment
(Total 3 Months)
3 months of day class Institutional Studies delivered via;
- Theory and Practical Lessons
- Monday to Friday (3 hours per day)
- Each level consists of 3 mandatory components (Listening comprehension test, Reading test and Writing tests) and one optional component (Speaking test)
Course Syllabus / Content:
• Listening (JETSET Level 7)
• Reading (JETSET Level 7)
• Writing (JETSET Level 7)
• Speaking (JETSET Level 7)
- Minimum Age: 18
- Academic Level: Obtained an overall pass in GCE „O‟ or „N‟ level or obtained min 10 years of formal education in home country
- Language Proficiency: Able to understand and converse in basic English
- Completion of PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATE IN ESOL INTERNATIONAL (CEFR C1) Or IELTS 6.0 Or Equivalent
- Application Fee: $321 (Non-Refundable)
All fees are inclusive of GST