The Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI JETSET Foundation has been designed to provide candidates with a comprehensive introduction to the English language. By attaining a Foundation level qualification, a student will establish a solid learning foundation and be able to move on naturally towards more challenging tests.
On successful completion of the Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI JETSET Foundation course, the students shall foster a positive attitude to the learning of English with following abilities:
• Has a very limited repertoire of words and very simple phrases.
• Shows only limited control of a few very simple grammatical structures and sentence patterns in a memorised repertoire.
• Can manage very short, isolated utterances, with much pausing to search for words.
Course Duration & Method of Assessment
(Total 3 Months)
3 months of day class Institutional Studies delivered via;
- Theory and Practical Lessons
- Monday to Friday (3 hours per day)
- Each level consists of 3 mandatory components (Listening comprehension test, Reading test and Writing tests) and one optional component (Speaking test)
Course Syllabus / Content:
- Listening (JETSET Foundation)
- Reading (JETSET Foundation)
- Writing (JETSET Foundation)
- Speaking (JETSET Foundation)
- Minimum Age: 16
- Academic Level: Possess minimum 10 years of formal education in home country
- Language Proficiency: Able to understand and converse in basic English
- Application Fee: $321 (Non-Refundable)
All fees are inclusive of GST
Students are able to progress to
PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI JETSET LEVEL 1