The Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Entry 3 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR B1) is lower intermediate level qualification and will provide candidates with the ideal route towards higher qualifications such as JETSET Level 5 and Level 6.
On successful completion of the Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Entry 3 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR B1) course, the students shall foster a positive attitude to the learning of English with following abilities:
• Has enough language to get by, with sufficient vocabulary to express themselves on familiar subjects, though with some hesitation and circumlocution.
• Uses reasonably accurately a repertoire of frequently used grammatical and linguistic routines and patterns associated with more predictable situations.
• Can keep going comprehensibly, even though pausing for grammatical and lexical planning and repair is very evident.
• Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, study, home etc.
• Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling.
• Can produce simple connected texts on familiar topics.
• Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions, and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Course Duration & Method of Assessment
(Total 3 Months)
3 months of day class Institutional Studies delivered via;
- Theory and Practical Lessons
- Monday to Friday (3 hours per day)
- Each level consists of 3 mandatory components (Listening comprehension test, Reading test and Writing tests) and one optional component (Speaking test)
Course Syllabus / Content:
• Listening (JETSET Level 4)
• Reading (JETSET Level 4)
• Writing (JETSET Level 4)
• Speaking (JETSET Level 4)
- Minimum Age: 16
- Academic Level: Possess minimum 10 years of formal education in home country
- Language Proficiency: Able to understand and converse in basic English
- Completion of PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI ENTRY 2 CERTIFICATE IN ESOL INTERNATIONAL (CEFR A2) 0r IELTS 2.0/3.0 or Equivalent (IELTS 2.0 is eligible to enter into B1 level but need to take a placement test to qualify admission)
- Application Fee: $321 (Non-Refundable)
All fees are inclusive of GST
Students are able to progress to
PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATE IN ESOL INTERNATIONAL (CEFR B2)