The Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Entry 2 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR A2) has been designed to provide candidates with the opportunity to discover their strengths and to work on their weaknesses in English, and a clear route to higher qualifications such as JETSET Level 4 and Level 5.
On successful completion of the Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Entry 2 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR A2) course, the students shall foster a positive attitude to the learning of English with following abilities:
• Uses basic sentence patterns with memorised phrases, groups of a few words, and learnt formulae.
• Uses some simple grammatical structures correctly, but still systematically makes basic mistakes.
• Can make themselves understood in short utterances, even though pauses, false starts, and reformulation are very evident. • Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance.
• Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
• Can describe in simple terms aspects of their background and immediate environment and needs.
Course Duration & Method of Assessment
(Total 3 Months)
3 months of day class Institutional Studies delivered via;
- Theory and Practical Lessons
- Monday to Friday (3 hours per day)
- Each level consists of 3 mandatory components (Listening comprehension test, Reading test and Writing tests) and one optional component (Speaking test)
Course Syllabus / Content:
• Listening (JETSET Level 3)
• Reading (JETSET Level 3)
• Writing (JETSET Level 3)
• Speaking (JETSET Level 3)
- Minimum Age: 16
- Academic Level: Possess minimum 10 years of formal education in home country
- Language Proficiency: Able to understand and converse in basic English
- Completion of PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI ENTRY 1 CERTIFICATE IN ESOL INTERNATIONAL (CEFR A1 or IELTS 1.0 or Equivalent
- Application Fee: $321 (Non-Refundable)
All fees are inclusive of GST
Students are able to progress to
PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI ENTRY 3 CERTIFICATE IN ESOL INTERNATIONAL (CEFR B1)