The Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Entry 1 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR A1) has been designed to provide candidates with the opportunity to build solid foundations in the English language and provides a clear route to higher qualifications such as JETSET Level 3 and Level 4.
On successful completion of the Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Entry 1 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR A1) course, the students shall foster a positive attitude to the learning of English with following abilities:
• Has a very limited repertoire of words and simple phrases.
• Shows only limited control of a few simple grammatical structures and sentence patterns in a memorised repertoire.
• Can manage very short, isolated utterances, with much pausing to search for words.
• Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
• Can introduce themselves and others, and can ask and answer questions about personal details.
• Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and is prepared to help.
Course Duration & Method of Assessment
(Total 3 Months)
3 months of day class Institutional Studies delivered via;
- Theory and Practical Lessons
- Monday to Friday (3 hours per day)
- Each level consists of 3 mandatory components (Listening comprehension test, Reading test and Writing tests) and one optional component (Speaking test)
Course Syllabus / Content:
• Listening (JETSET Level 2)
• Reading (JETSET Level 2)
• Writing (JETSET Level 2)
• Speaking (JETSET Level 2)
- Minimum Age: 16
- Academic Level: Possess minimum 10 years of formal education in home country
- Language Proficiency: Able to understand and converse in basic English
- Completion of PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI JETSET LEVEL 1 or equivalent
- Application Fee: $321 (Non-Refundable)
All fees are inclusive of GST
Students are able to progress to
PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI ENTRY 2 CERTIFICATE IN ESOL INTERNATIONAL (CEFR A2)