Singapore Government decided to extend the Circuit Breaker period to June 1 2020. Our Temporary Home-Based Learning will continue till June 1 2020. During this period, please follow the given guidelines regularly.
- All students are strongly advised to stay at home and avoid going out unnecessarily, except to purchase daily necessities, essential services, or for urgent medical needs.
- There should be no social gatherings. Social contact should be confined to immediate family members living in the same household during this period
- Maintain regularly Safe social distancing, good personal hygiene such as regular hand washing and not touching one’s face unnecessarily.
- Students who need to exercise should do so on their own, around their immediate neighbourhood in open, uncrowded places. Public parks and open-air stadiums will remain open, but gatherings in groups in these spaces must be avoided. Students should practise safe distancing even in open spaces.
- Those who are unwell, even with mild flu-like symptoms, should see a doctor immediately. They should not go out into the public for any other purpose, and should not come into close contact with others.
- For those who needs to go out for urgent matters, must wear mask for protection. Reusable masks can be considered for this purpose, to provide some basic protection.