The Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI JETSET Level 1 has been designed to provide candidates with a more comprehensive introduction to the English language. By attaining a Level 1 qualification, a student will establish a solid learning foundation and be able to move on naturally towards higher qualifications such as Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Entry 1 Certificate in ESOL International (CEFR A1)
On successful completion of the Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI JETSET Level 1 course, the students shall foster a positive attitude to the learning of English with following abilities:
• Has a very limited repertoire of words and very simple phrases.
• Shows only limited control of a few simple grammatical structures and sentence patterns in a memorised repertoire.
• Can manage very short, isolated utterances, with much pausing to search for words.
• Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
Course Duration & Method of Assessment
(Total 3 Months)
3 months of day class Institutional Studies delivered via;
- Theory and Practical Lessons
- Monday to Friday (3 hours per day)
- Each level consists of 3 mandatory components (Listening comprehension test, Reading test and Writing tests) and one optional component (Speaking test)
Course Syllabus / Content:
• Listening (JETSET Level 1)
• Reading (JETSET Level 1)
• Writing (JETSET Level 1)
• Speaking (JETSET Level 1)
- Minimum Age: 16
- Academic Level: Possess minimum 10 years of formal education in home country
- Language Proficiency: Able to understand and converse in basic English
- Completion of PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI JETSET FOUNDATION or Equivalent
- Application Fee: $321 (Non-Refundable)
All fees are inclusive of GST
Students are able to progress to
PREPARATORY COURSE FOR PEARSON LCCI ENTRY 1 CERTIFICATE IN ESOL INTERNATIONAL (CEFR A1)